To learn more about the program, contact Scott by email.
- It’s a really tough realization as a pastor to sit down one day and go, “OK, we’re not making disciples, and that’s on me.”
- That’s what the Great Commission is; it’s not y’all come to us, it’s Jesus saying to the Church, “Y’all go to them.”
- There’s a bigger Kingdom thing at stake here of standing before your church and being honest, and just saying “We are not making disciples. I’m gonna lead the way in this, as God gives me grace to do so. And would you guys please follow as we do this?”
- I had a 92 year old man, who trained to be a disciple maker, and he teamed up with a man in his 80’s who was a greeter at Walmart. They started a D-Group in the McDonald’s in Walmart.”
- What would the 50 year old me go back and tell the 22 year old me about ministry?…don’t stop making disciples.
In the episode, Scott referenced two great resources that have proved helpful in making disciples:
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! Please subscribe and review through your favorite podcast app! If you have been encouraged, please share the podcast with those you know so more can be encouraged to better lead the local church.