This week on the Church Leadership Podcast Andy and Mark had a blast hanging out with Magician and Evangelist, Matt Adams. Matt has a unique approach to evangelism and discipleship and shared his heart, vision, and approach with the co-hosts. Listen to this week’s conversation and be encouraged and inspired to reach people for Christ in the way God has shaped you!
- I like to tell people I discovered magic on my honeymoon.
- Around the same time, God was really kind of pushing on my heart, saying “Hey, it’s not just the job of the pastor or the evangelist to go make disciples. This is the job of every Christian.”
- Nobody’s accidentally good at soul-winning. It takes practice like anything esle.
- We want to be able to help pastors connect with their communities.
- Because you would never take a brand new baby home from the hospital, and say, “Hey, Fred, welcome to the family, towels are down the hall. Good luck.”
- And I was like, I literally just told this guy he was going to hell, and he tipped me five bucks.
- We just got “magicked”